My Expeditions

Travel expeditions, expeditions in to the mind, into rituals, into cultures, into computer programming, into thought process, into anything that I can imagine....

Friday, February 17, 2006

Breakfast with Serp...

Today, I had an unusuall company for breakfast. Just after finishing my breakfast of 4 small sized dosas, I came out and saw that, a tiny little ____ had also finished his breakfast just then. The dish being most probably a frog.

Considering the previous experiences of kicking from bicycle, pulling it out of the gate, watching a censorable scene three times at the college hostel, and so on, This time, I decided to shoot the one that had just finished his breakfast.

I immediately went for my Sony digicam and had a few shots. Will post the pics shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home