My Expeditions

Travel expeditions, expeditions in to the mind, into rituals, into cultures, into computer programming, into thought process, into anything that I can imagine....

Monday, October 03, 2005

More Blogs on the way...

Hmm... Therez so much to say, so little time.
Herz a short note on what to expect over here in a short while...


I had been to Luxembourg over the weekend, all alone.
Two weeks earlier, I had an adventure trip to Paris, along with Anantha Raman.
Hurt one of my best friends and collegues... I was using his digi-cam, and made some unnecssary comments.
Well.. I have almost finished my stay at Amsterdam, starting from 21st August. There are tonnes to write about AMS....

My travel to Sirkali, Kumbhakonam and the temples around.

lots and lots more....

when am I going to write about all this????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home